Decoding Dyslexia South Dakota
Decoding Dyslexia-SD is a grassroots movement driven by SD families concerned with the limited access to educational interventions for dyslexia. We aim to raise dyslexia awareness, empower families to support their children and inform policy-makers on best practices to identify, remediate and support students with dyslexia in SD schools.
Calendar of Events
Dyslexia Awareness Event
Tuesday, October 16th, 2018
- St. Mary’s Parish Hall
- Dell Rapids, SD
- Presentations Begin at 6:00PM
- Download Event PDF
Lisa Sanderson from SD Parent Connection
- Supporting Students with Learning Disabilities
- We will discuss the special education process to refer, identify and serve children with Specific Learning Disabilities through an Individualized Education Program/Plan (IEP).
Brittany Moeller from the Carnegie Library in Dell Rapids
- Learn about access to free audio books using OverDriveand Libby.
- OverDriveand Libby are free services offered by your local library that lets you borrow digital content, such as eBooks and audiobooks, anytime, anywhere! Join us to learn how to download the free OverDriveand Libby app, get your account started, browse the collections and more!
Please register for this FREE event by e-mailing with your name and number attending email@example.com.
This event is for anyone interested in learning about the special education process and online audio books.